- WBHRB recruitment 2016 | health recruitment board 2418 vacancies
- WBHRB GDMO posts notification 2017 in West Bengal
- Eligibility to apply West Bengal HRB GDMO vacancies & age limit
- West Bengal General duty medical officer application form 2016
- WBHRB Medical officer selection process :
- Important dates of West Bengal health dept vacancies
- Share this:
WBHRB recruitment 2016 | health recruitment board 2418 vacancies
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 : West Bengal health recruitment board has come up with latest employment news. West Bengal HRB GDMO posts notification 2017 has 2418 vacancies. Its a good opportunity for the aspirants looking for govt jobs in WB state. Online WBHRB General duty medical officer applications forms are available. Link to apply for the above specified posts is updated here. Details regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit and relaxation, selection process is provided for your convenience. Candidates those who have Graduation / Post Graduation certification can go through this post for eligibility criteria. Selection of the applicant will be based on the performance in the tests under defined. Over all, its a golden opportunity for job seekers of West Bengal. Read below for more details..
WBHRB GDMO posts notification 2017 in West Bengal
Organization : West Bengal Health recruitment board
Subject : Govt jobs in WB State
Total posts : 2418 vacancies
Official website : Link provided below
Post name : General duty medical officer
Application form release date : available to apply
Job location : West Bengal
Eligibility to apply West Bengal HRB GDMO vacancies & age limit
Candidates those who are willing to apply for West Bengal GDMO posts must have required qualification. Aspirants must have done Graduation or Post Graduation under medical field in relevant field. Certification must be from recognized university / institution for WB General duty medical officer recruitment 2017 . Applicants age limit must be between 18 to 32 years as on 01st January 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the aspirants belonging to sc / st / women/ ex-service men. Persons interested are suggested to go through the notice for more guide lines regarding the eligibility criteria.
West Bengal General duty medical officer application form 2016
Aspirants have to pay WBHRB application form fee towards the exam as follows :
- Rs.210/- through Bank counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt receipt portal system), Govt of West Bengal through duplicate challan.
How to apply West Bengal HRB Medical officer application form :
- Interested candidates with above specified qualification can apply to West Bengal WB HRB notification 2016 as follows.
- Logon to the official website www.wbhrb.in
- Find the link for the recruitment notification
- Selection “Online application” link from the drop down menu.
- Read the guide lines specified in the form
- Fill the form with proper details in appropriate format with out any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photo and singature.
- Submit the form and take print out for reference.
WBHRB Medical officer selection process :
As this is a govt job notice, competition towards each post is expected to be little high. So, aspirants those who are really willing to get the job are suggested to do their best to score merit marks. Selection will be based only on the candidates performance. Candidates have to under go Written test / Personal interview as per the selection committee guide lines. Salary of the selected candidates will be as per organization norms.
- Salary of the aspirants will be Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with GP of Rs.5400/-
Important dates of West Bengal health dept vacancies
- Closing date of online registration of applications : 28th December 2016
- Last date to pay application fee : 04th January 2017
- Last date to submit the form : 06th January 2017
Subscribe to atozways for latest updates regarding the West bengal Health dept medical officer vacancies.For any query / doubts regarding the recruitment, write to us through comment box below. Keep visiting for more information