Panjab National Bank Education Loan Online Application Form, Interest Rate, Abroad – Vidyalakshyapurti :
1. Panjab National Bank Education Loan – Vidyalakshyapurti will be providing education study loan for India, Abroad for college student. so All the interest Candidates to follow the Interest rate, Criteria, EMI Calculator, Subsidy Procedure to below will providing below.
2. Panjab National Bank Education Loan official Website is @ www.pnbindia.com
3. EDUCATION LOAN – “VIDYALAKSHYAPURTI” The Scheme enables all type of needy students viz, students of +2 stage, Graduation courses – B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, etc, Post Graduation courses, Masters in Ph.D, Professional courses, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer etc, Computer Certificate courses of reputed Institutes accredited to Department of Electronics or institutes affiliated to University, Courses like ICWA, C.A, CFA, etc, courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, etc, Evening Courses of reputed Institutes, Diploma/Degree courses conducted by Colleges/Universities approved by UGC/Govt./AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR, etc, Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed Private Institutes.
4. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Student eligibility
(a) Should be an Indian National.
(b) Secured admission to Professional / Technical courses through Entrance Test / Selection process.
(c)Secured admission to foreign University / Institutions.
(d)Student should have secured pass marks in the qualifying Examination for admission to Graduation Courses.
5. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Expenses considered for Loan
(a) Fee payable to College / School / Hostel
(b) Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
(c) Purchase of books / equipments / instruments / uniforms.Secured admission to foreign University / Institutions.
(d) Caution Deposit / Building Fund / Refundable Deposit supported by Institution Bills / Receipts.
(e) Travel Expenses / Passage money for studies abroad.
(f) Purchase of computers – essential for completion of the Course.
(g) Boarding and lodging expenses in recognised Boarding Houses / private accomondations
(h) Any other expense required to complete the course – like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
6. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Quantum of Finance Need based finance, subject to repaying capacity of the parents / students with margin and the following ceilings :-
For studies in India: Maximum Rs.7.50 lacs.
For studies abroad: Maximum Rs.15.00 lacs.
7.Panjab National Bank Education Loan Margin
Upto Rs.4.00 lacs: – Nil.
Above Rs.4.00 lacs:
Studies in India 5%
Studies Abroad 15%
8. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Security:
Upto Rs.4.00 lacs: No Security.
Above Rs4 lacs and Upto Rs 7.5 lacs: 3rd party guarantee acceptable to the Bank.
Above Rs 7.5 lacs: Collateral Security of Suitable value or suitable 3rd party guarantee.
9. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Important The security can be in the form of land / building / Govt. Securities / Public Sector Bonds / Units of UTI, NSC, KVP, LIC Policy, Gold, Shares / Debentures, Bank Deposit in the name of the student parent / guardian or any other third party with suitable Margin.
The document should be executed by both the student and the parent/guardian.
10. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Rate of Interest
upto Rs. 4 lacs BPLR+TERM PREMIA minus 1.25
Above Rs.4 lacs BPLR + TERM PREMIA+1%
11. Panjab National Bank Education Loan Repayment Holiday / Moratorium
Coursee period + 1 year OR 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.
12. For More details Please Visit: www.pnbindia.com/c_vidya.htm
More Banks Eduacation Loans List CLICK HERE