Most PAN card Usages 2016 are-
Requirements for applying to PAN CARD details:
- Any Individual person or Firm or Joint venture can Apply for PAN card, No Age Limit for this to apply.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Cheque or DD of amount Rs 96/- Application fee.
- Xerox Copies of Address and Identity Age proof
- School Living Certificate, SSC / matriculation Certificate, Degree of a recognized certificate, Depositary Account statement, Bank Account statement/Bank Passbook, Passport,Credit card,water bill,Ration Card,Property Tax Assessment Order, Voters ID Card , Driving License, or Certificate of Identity signed by member of Parliament or member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Council or Gazetted officer.
- Electricity Bills, Bank Statement, Telephone Bill, Credit card statement,passport, Employer certificate,Voter ID Card, Property Tax, assessment order,Driving License, Certificate of Identity signed by member of Parliament or member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Council or Gazetted officer.
Pan card Application From Fee Details:
- PAN Application From fee Rs 96/- ( Rs 85.00+ 12.36% Service tax). PAN Appliction fee can paid through DD, Cheque or Credit card. DD/ Cheque should be drawn infavour of NSDL- PAN. DD Shal be payable at Mumbai.
Complete Process to Apply for PAN Card
- Guys Before Starting Online Application for PAN , You must have DD/Cheque of Rs 96/- or you have credit card to pay the application fee online.
- Click on https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/form49A.html or http://www.utitsl.co.in/utitsl/uti/newapp/newpanapplication.jsp this links to apply online PAN Card.
- 1st fill- Word Circle, Range, Commissioner, Ara code, AO Code, Range code, And AO Number related information
- After that submit the form, Check whether all entered information’s correct or not. If all information are correctly entered then enter the code shown at the bottom of page and click on ” Confirm” button.
- After taking the printout of the acknowledgement from, paste your recent color photo and sign the acknowledgemnt (inside the box provided without touching the sides) use only block ink pen to sign the acknowledgement.
- After that on form will be appeared with Acknowledgement Number, Kindly quote this number for tracking the status of your PAN application. Save and print this acknowledgement
- Attach Xerox copy of proof of identity, Proof of Address and Demand Draft (DD) of Amount Rs 96/- as fee of application write you Name and Acknowledgement Number on the reserve of cheque/ DD.
- Check list before sending acknowledgement form to NSDL office:
- Acknowledgement form (with color photo and signed)
- Xerox Copy of Identity Proof
- Xerox copy of Address proof
- Demand Daft (DD) of amount Rs. 96/-
- Super scribe the envelope with APPLICATION FOR PAN- Acknowledgement Number (e.g. APPLICATION FOR PAN – 8810101000000097)
- Application form should sent to
- your Acknowledgement, De mat Draft, if any, any proofs, should reach NSDL within 25 days from the date of Online application.
Manual Process to apply PAN CARD
- Visit here official site to Download PAN Application Form No – 49A
- Fill the application Form with black ball pen and paste your Co lour photo and sign in the specified box
- visit here to know instructions for filling Form NO 49A
- Attach required documents fee as DD / Cheque
- Submit the application form at your nearest PAN center
- Visit here to find your nearest PAN application center
- Visit here to Check your PAN Application status (NSDL)
- Visit Here to check ypur PAN application status UTITSL
- If you have any PAN related grievance, visit here to submit your application online for redress.
- Visit here to check your Grievance Application Status
Here we have tried to update the required details as much as possible. Read the guide lines at the official portal always for more real time updates before applying to make sure that you have done no mistake for rejection of the card.
If you find any of the changes in the above specified information, write to us we will try to update those details , as there may be any changes after certain period every year.
For any query/ doubts/ write to us through comment box below, we will update the required details to you as soon as possible.