eeways hopes want your success!! here are some GK & CA quiz questions, hope you find it advantagesous.
01. Who is famous his “Hole in the Wall” experiment?
[a] . Sabeer Bhatia
[b] . Ajit Balakrishnan
[c] . Sugata Mitra
[d] . Sam Pitroda
02. At which among the following locations, India’s First All Women Post Office was recently inaugurated?
[a] . Dehradun
[b] . Patna
[c] . New Delhi
[d] . Ahmedabad
03. Which among the following was the theme for “International Women’s Day 2013”?
[a] . “100 Women Initiative: Empowering Women & Girls through International Exchanges”.
[b] . “Empower Rural Women- End Hunger & Poverty”
[c] . “A promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women”.
[d] . “Women’s History Month”.
04. Who amongst the following Indians was awarded SAARC Literature Awards in 2013?
[a] . Surjit Patar
[b] . Dr Suresh K Goel
[c] . Abhi Subedi
[d] . Abhay K
05. Who is the chairperson of FSDC (Financial Stability & Development Council)?
[a] . Finance Minister
[b] . RBI Governor
[c] . Prime Minister
[d] . None above
06. In March 2013, Bangladesh has conferred “Liberation War Honour” upon:
[a] . Sonia Gandhi
[b] . Manmohan Singh
[c] . Indira Gandhi
[d] . Pranab Mukherjee
07. Market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has formed a panel to recommend norms to curb the menace of insider trading. This panel is headed by:
[a] . Justice K.G. Balakrishna
[b] . Justice N.K. Sodhi
[c] . Justice [a] . K. Ganguly
[D] . Justice S.H. Kapadia
08. The 67th Santosh Trophy tournament has been won in March 2013 by —–?
[a] . Services
[b] . Railways
[c] . Bengal
[a] . Kerala
09. ‘Walking with Lions: Tales from a Diplomatic Past’ is a book written by:
[a] . L.K. Advani
[b] . K. Natwar Singh
[c] . Hamid Ansari
[d] . Shashi Tharoor
10. The Latest News Regarding Large Megellani Cloud (LMC) is ….?
[a] . A nearby irregular galaxy, and a satellite of the Milky Way
[b] . A visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere.
[c] . New version of Apple’s ‘iCloud’
[d] . Open Source cloud computing platform